MUPH Duel Master Guidelines
- Register a character here in the given registration period.
- Registered player must be online 1 Hour before his match.
- In the first elimination round, 60 Jewel of Bless will be collected from each registered players before he/she can fight otherwise he/she will be disqualified and his/her matchup will be declared as the default winner.
- The GM will announce 5 minutes before each contestant's match, and warp the contestants to the GM Map.
- If a player is not online or responding during the designated match time, the GM will allow only 5 minutes grace period. More than the allowed time, it will result to a default disqualification.
- If a player gets disconnected during a match, you have 3 minutes to go back online and PM the GM to have you warped on the GM Map. Due to your Voluntary or Involuntary disconnection your opponent will be awarded 1 point to the match. The opposing character will be allowed to "switch character" to recover SD, and a re-duel from the last score prior the DC will be implemented.
- If you are found to have logged-in to the wrong server number after you DCed, you will be automatically be disqualified.
- A second disconnection during the match, will default to a DQ.
- Every set of duel will only have a limit of 30minutes, the player with the highest score will be declared as winner if that time limit is reached. GMs can extend the match if he sees the match is too close.
- The use of store, extended inventories, potions and other miscellaneous items such as, but limited to, Elixirs, Rings, Pets, and all forms of potions are allowed as long as there is no form of disruption in the duel except if specifically prohibited below.
- (Dark Wizard Class) Teleport skill will not be permitted during the event as this skill will consume too much time during the match.
- (Dark Wizard Class) In-order for the event to justify their power in wizardry and not just pump stats to agility and stamina, we will require the participants to have a minimum energy requirement of the Nova Skill. A player will have to cast "Nova" skill in-order to verify that they meet the energy required.
- (Elf Class) In-order for the event to justify their power in archery and not just pump stats to energy and stamina, we will require the participants to have a minimum agility requirement of the Ice Arrow Skill. A player will have to cast "Ice Arrow" skill in-order to verify that they meet the energy required.
- (Elf Class) All participants must use Bows or Crossbows before and during the match. Failure to do so will lead to an immediate DQ.
- STUN effect is totally removed. (Starting on Aug. 12, 2018)
- Pet Demon is prohibited
- Complex Potion is prohibited
- SD Potion is prohibited
- Unicorn is prohibited
- Dinorant is prohibited
- DM Trophy Items are probited
- Transformation rings are prohibited
- Pet Skeleton is prohibited
- Spirit of Guardian is prohibited
- Item Buffs from CashShop will not load in DM server.
- Elite Potions are prohibited.
Trophy Item (Non tradeable item)
- Mastery Blue Eyes Weapon
Defend DM Points
- Each defend will give you 1 DM point that you can use to buy rare item in our Web DM Shop.