Secure your account
- Make sure to use strong password. Combination of capital, small letters and number is recommended. Never use a password with similarity in your account or anything related to you.
- Make sure to use different digits in your Personal ID.
- Secure the email account you used in your registration.
- Dont use all small or all capital in your user account, you can always do this even if you are registered already by logging in to our website using the same user account but with some capitalize letters then change your password.
- Never share your account info to anyone even with MUPH staffs, the only place where we will ask you about your account info is in our Ticket System.
- You should write all your credentials in a text file and just copy paste the user/pass/key from it during authentication.
- Never input your account user and password in any web pages other than our offical login page: http://www.muonline.ph/logins.php.
- Always lock your account if you will be logged out for long time or preferrably lock it always mostly if you are playing in a computer shop, read about /setkey command in this page http://www.muonline.ph/page/guides/commands.
One-Time Password Security (OTP)
- OTP or one time password is random code that will be sent to your mobile no. and security email, this code is only usable once.
- Ingame OTP and web OTP are separately configurable but using common mobile no. and security email.
- Enabling web OTP will prompt you for OTP code before you can login in your profile in our website.
- Enabling ingame OTP will only allow the OTP code to be used as password to login ingame.
- Ingame OTP is automatically generated and sent when you set a mobile number in your account, you will only receive the OTP code to your mobile unlike the manually generated OTP code.
- To manually generate the OTP Code , you have to click the Generate OTP button under your Account Profile. Unlike the automated OTP code, this is sent also to your security email.
- Web OTP is automatically sent to your mobile no. and email whenever you are logging-in to our website.
- How to set OTP in your account?
- Login to your account and click the Update Profile submenu under Account main menu.
- Set your security email and mobile number .
- Click Update Security submenu under Account main menu.
- Enter the verification code sent to your mobile, this is to ensure you set a valid mobile no.
- Tick the box for ingame/web OTP to enable it.
MUPH Official Domains/Links/Third Party Links
MUPH Official Emails
MUPH Official GMs
- Read here
* MUPH will not be held responsible to your lost due to your failure to follow the above.