Secure your account
- Make sure to use strong password. Combination of capital, small letters and number is recommended. Never use a password with similarity in your account or anything related to you.
- Make sure to use different digits in your Personal ID.
- Secure the email account you used in your registration.
- Dont use all small or all capital in your user account, you can always do this even if you are registered already by logging in to our website using the same user account but with some capitalize letters then change your password.
- Never share your account info to anyone even with MUPH staffs, the only place where we will ask you about your account info is in our Ticket System.
- You should write all your credentials in a text file and just copy paste the user/pass/key from it during authentication.
- Never input your account user and password in any web pages other than our offical login page: https://www.muonline.ph/lostland/logins.php.
- Always lock your account if you will be logged out for long time or preferrably lock it always mostly if you are playing in a computer shop, read about /setkey command in this page https://www.muonline.ph/lostland/guides/commands.
4 Digit Login Code
- This codes serve as the 2nd step account verification that will further harden your account security.
- You can only enter this codes through mouse click to avoid keyloggers.
- How to set 4 Digits Login code?
- Login ingame, after entering your correct username and password you will be prompted to enter the new 4 Digits code.
MUPH Official Domains/Links/Third Party Links
MUPH Official Emails
MUPH Official GMs
- Read here
* MUPH will not be held responsible to your lost due to your failure to follow the above.